BATTERY CHARGERS FLOAT, TRICKLE, BOOST
- FCBC are designed to supply continuous power to the DC load and simultaneously charge the batteries connected. Input supply form 415V. AC 3 Phase or 220V. AC 1 Ph. is converted to regulated DC. The charger has two independent systems.
- Normally the DC Power is supplied to the load by the Float Charger. It also supplies trickle current to the battery to keep it healthy. It also supplies trickle current to the battery to keep it healthy. If the charging current under Float Mode exceeds a set level. Boost charger is switched ON. It supplies Quick charging current to the battery. On battery reaching the set value the Boost Charger is switched OFF.
- Aux - 415V, AC (3 Phase) / 240V (1 Phase) +/- 20% / +/- 10%, 50Hz. +/- 3Hz
- Output - 30V, 48V, 110V and 220V, DC Supply
- Battery Type - Lead Acid / SMF
- Indications and Instruments - Indications for 3 phase mains supply Float / Boost section AC Volt meter with selector switch DC Volt meter with selector switch and battery volt DC Amps meter for load DC Amps meter for charging
- Protection - MCB for Mains incoming supply MCB for output load Over load cut out by electronic circuit Over Voltage cut-out by electronics circuit Single phasing, under voltage for mains
- Housing and enclosure - Heavy duty Sheet Steel Enclosure finished with Powder Coated Paint
- Mounting - Floor mounting
- Operation - Auto/Manual
- Control - CC/CV close loop
- Rectifier - Full wave half controlled bridge
- Optional - Fuse protection for each rectifier element Fuse failure Fault Relay Alarm Annunciation Dual Float Charger option Any other as per requirement
- A.C. supply (for charging battery ) : 240 VAC ; 50/60 Hz.
- Battery: Sealed lead acid rechargeable maintenance free battery
- Suitable for indoor use with a maximum ambient temperature of 45 degree C
- Battery Capacity : 6V 4AH x 2.
- Lamp :18W/20W Fluorescent Tube light
- Backup Time : Min - 4 Hours
- LED Indicators
- AC mains supply : Red
- Inverter mode : Green
© Punrasar Engineering Pvt. Ltd
Designed & Developed by Get Ur Site